How do we recolour leather?
(This process is for pigmented leather. Other processes are used for aniline leather.)
- Your leather is thoroughly cleaned & prepared for the introduction of the pigment.
- Colour pigment is made up on site during daylight to exactly match the colour.
When we have achieved exact colour match
- Pigment is applied to the prepared leather
- The pigment will need a finish to seal the colour
- The sheen is adjusted to match the rest of the piece of leather.
Leather recoloring needs 24 hours to fully cure.
Small touch up work can be carried out in your home or business.
All our restoration work carries a 6 month guarantee.